Our trained technicians can design a service program for periodic inspections, testing, and maintenance that meets NFPA code requirements, local regulations, and required annual fire alarm system testing.
We provide reliable 24/7 emergency service, and our skilled technicians have experience in several areas, including:
- Wet system testing
- Dry pipe/delude valve testing
- Back flow testing
- Special hazard systems
- Fire pump testing
- Alarm panel installation and testing
- Alarm/trouble signal testing
- Panel battery replacement
- Fire extinguisher annual inspections and maintenance
- Smoke detector installation and testing
- Sprinkle systems and fire pumps
We'll keep your system in code compliance because each inspection is performed following NFPA guidelines. You can feel confident that your system will work properly if needed -- our technicians are trained to service your sprinkler system to help maintain optimal performance.